Scott and Bridget met in 1993 and were married in 2001. In September of 2003 we welcomed our first miracle, James. 16 months later we brought home our second miracle, Annie. And in October of 2006 our family was complete with miracle #3, Gracie. Rett syndrome entered our lives when Annie was diagnosed on May 19, 2006. This is the life of the MacDonald family as we juggle 3 small children and battle Rett Syndrome until Gods perfect time when we are cured.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Time!!

Well, we finally go the tree up and the house decorated for Christmas!!! Scott did a great job on the lights outside a few weeks ago but it wasn't until Monday that we went out, got a tree and brought the decorations out of the attic to decorate the house. I LOVE Christmas! Having fun with the family, having Scott home more, having the kids home from school, Christmas cookies, the tree, I even love Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts. I love waking each morning and having the kids open the doors on their advent calendars. I could, however, do without the howling winds and freezing temperatures. Anyways, here are some pics of trimming the tree! Oh, and I forgot the song thats playing is one of my favorite Christmas songs, unfortunatly I couldn't find the Christmas version, but this is close enough!











1 comment:

  1. Look how brave you are! I havent put up a tree in 2 years for fear of Abby falling into it or getting hurt. I should try again. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete