Scott and Bridget met in 1993 and were married in 2001. In September of 2003 we welcomed our first miracle, James. 16 months later we brought home our second miracle, Annie. And in October of 2006 our family was complete with miracle #3, Gracie. Rett syndrome entered our lives when Annie was diagnosed on May 19, 2006. This is the life of the MacDonald family as we juggle 3 small children and battle Rett Syndrome until Gods perfect time when we are cured.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wonderful Daddy!

Scott has always been the most wonderful Dad anyone could ever hope for, but the past few weeks mom has been very busy and Daddy has had to be a bit more available to hang out with the kids. Scott loves his children and has completely jumped at the chance to spend more time with them, as these photos definatly show! Thank you to my Best Friend for being a terrific father and helping me so much durring this crazy time! All my love!
working on the Chevelle!

This is what Scott has hooked up to take all the kids for a bike ride. It's his bike, attached to James's "tandom hookup" attached to the girls trailer. I've never witnessed this in action because Scott takes them when I'm doing my runs but I'm told their the talk of the neighborhood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment