Scott and Bridget met in 1993 and were married in 2001. In September of 2003 we welcomed our first miracle, James. 16 months later we brought home our second miracle, Annie. And in October of 2006 our family was complete with miracle #3, Gracie. Rett syndrome entered our lives when Annie was diagnosed on May 19, 2006. This is the life of the MacDonald family as we juggle 3 small children and battle Rett Syndrome until Gods perfect time when we are cured.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Toast to a Cure!

Well, "Toast to a Cure" is over, it was last Thursday evening and it was such a blast - if I do say so myself!! We had a great time catching up with old friends, meeting some new ones, talking with family and friends all night long. The night went by so quickly, I wish it could have lasted forever (but honestly I'm more of a "slippers" girl these days so my feet were KILLING me in the "cute shoes")! We had so many people come out and support us I hope I got to each and everyone one of them to thank them personally but I'm sure there were a couple that slipped by me. I also did manage to get up in front of the dredded mic too and give a thank you - lets just say talking in front of groups is not my forte - especially when it's as emotional as a fundraiser for my sweet angel. We are so blessed to have such a wonderfully supportive group of friends and family. Your love, friendship, support and prayers make this journey so much easier! Love to you all!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great turnout. And a big thanks to you and your husband for fighting so hard for our girls!!!! They will personally thank you one day :)

    ReplyDelete